The association of Software and Computer Services of Argentina (CESSI) presented the Sadosky Awards last Thursday. These awards are given to the best projects and initiatives in the technology industry in Argentina.
500 business leaders, government and well-known members in the ICT sector were present at the ceremony.
In 2009 Hexacta received the Sadosky Award for “Best IT Company in Argentina”. In this opportunity it was especially distinguished for being acknowledged by several local and foreign organizations for its performance in the industry during 2011.
Some of the mentions Hexacta received in 2011 were the following:
• Hexacta was included in the ranking Top 100 Companies that define the global outsourcing business by Global Services Consulting firm.
• The European Seal of E-Excellence awarded Hexacta in the silver category.
• Hexacta was included in the Software Magazine list of the Top 500 leader software companies in the world.
• Hexacta received the sixth position in the Best Place to work ranking.
• Hexacta was the host Company of MIT Global Entrepreneurship Laboratory (G-Lab)