- After being included in The Global Outsourcing 100® (the annual listing of the world’s best outsourcing service providers) a few weeks ago, the IAOP® revealed that Hexacta got distinctions in three of the five categories evaluated.
Buenos Aires, April 16, 2018 – Hexacta. After being included in The Global Outsourcing 100® a few weeks ago, the IAOP® has revealed the individual distinctions obtained by each firm. In Hexacta’s case, the Argentinian company received distinctions in three of the five categories evaluated.
The evaluation process relied on a panel of experts with vast experience in the outsourcing field to score each company according to five categories. Each category was measured on a scale from 0 to 8, and then the 100 companies with the highest weighted average final scores were included in IAOP’s list.
In order to judge the companies, the following categories were taken into account:
- Size and Growth: as measured in revenue, employees, and global presence.
- Customer References: as demonstrated through the value being created for the company’s top customers.
- Awards & Certifications: as demonstrated through industry recognitions and relevant organizational and individual professional certifications.
- Programs for Innovation: as demonstrated through specific programs and resulting outcomes that produce new forms of value for customers.
- Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR): as shown through corporate programs and outcomes that address such topics as community involvement and development, labor practices, human rights, fair operating practices, environmental impact, consumer issues, and organizational governance.
Hexacta received the highest possible score in 2 of the 3 categories where it was distinguished, and improved its rating from last year. Furthermore, the company was again included in the ‘Rising Star’ category, which recognizes the 25 fastest growing companies with less than 5,000 employees in the world.
“At Hexacta, customer satisfaction is the main concern in everything that we do, and getting the highest score in the Customer References category is a source of great pride for us; it demonstrates that our client-centric approach is perceived positively by the companies that we work for”, said Juan Navarro, founding partner of Hexacta.
“Besides –continues Navarro–, obtaining the best Corporate Social Responsibility score is a recognition to our commitment to society, and proof of our interest in continuing to improve not only as a company but also as a responsible institution that has an impact on the community”, he highlights.
“Our goal is to provide the most outstanding service in the market. The analysis carried out by IAOP shows that our efforts to keep progressing and improving have paid off. It is also an incentive to continue along this path in the future”, ends the executive.
Hexacta is an Argentine technology company specialized in offshore and nearshore software development, user interface design and testing and IT consulting. We focus on the use of the latest technologies to generate concrete value to our customers, offering world-class services through agile or traditional methodologies by relying on the most talented engineers in the region.
With a staff of over 500 professionals, and 7 offices in Argentina, Brazil, Uruguay, and United States, Hexacta delivers highly-technical projects on time, within scope, and with lower cost than other similar U.S. and European-based development centers. For further information, visit our website.
María Paola Martínez Cruz
Marketing & Communications
IAOP is the global association that brings together customers, providers, and advisors in a collaborative, knowledge-based environment that promotes professional and organizational development, recognition, certification, and excellence to improve business service models and outcomes. Through its expansive global chapter network, premier training and certification programs, knowledge center, member community, and more, IAOP helps members learn, grow, and succeed. For more information and how you can become involved, visit www.IAOP.org.
About The Global Outsourcing 100
As the global, standard-setting association and advocate for outsourcing professionals and the organizations they support, the IAOP® annually produces subsequent research to help companies in their outsourcing decisions:
- The Global Outsourcing 100 – the annual listing of the world’s best outsourcing service providers – in its twelfth year
- The World’s Best Outsourcing Advisors – the annual listing of the top outsourcing advisors and consultants – in its ninth year
Director, Media & Communications, IAOP
+1.845.452.0600, ext. 122
Comments? Contact us for more information. We’ll quickly get back to you with the information you need.Go Back