Hexacta's Human Resources policy and processes are designed to encourage personal and professional growth of their people. We also provide them with development opportunities in a caring environment.
We strongly believe We Are Our People. Following our mission, our people care policy and processes aim to encourage our people's personal and professional growth and provide them with development opportunities in a caring environment.
We work very hard to give our employees a great career plan and an awesome professional experience. We are proud to have been ranked for several years as a Great Place to Work company.
Human Resources Key Points
- To pursue professional excellence without disregarding the personal interests of our people.
- To establish a long-term relationship with our staff. Our attrition rate is one of the lowest in Latin America.
- To provide permanent training and inspiration to our team of professionals.
- To improve our processes by generating healthy spaces for dialogue and participation.
- Mature Human Resources processes. The way we select, make career plans for, mentor, coach, train, and evaluate our people consolidates our culture.
- Knowledge sharing. We share our knowledge and organize internal (Geek Lunches, Geek Talks) and external (Meetups, talks at universities) conferences where our professionals teach topics within their areas of expertise.
- Enjoyable environment. We believe that professional excellence is possible in a fun, flexible, and challenging environment.
- Several cross-organization groups help to maintain and improve our processes. Everyone can be part of this and ensure the company uses the best practices.
- Team integration. We organize activities that promote inclusion, such as happy hours, wine tastings, and sports events, to name a few.
- Social commitment. Our professionals have the opportunity to get involved in social responsibility actions through Hexacta's various Corporate Social Responsibility initiatives.
THE ENVIRONMENT & HEALTHY LIVING
Hexacta has state-of-the-art infrastructure, consisting of modern offices and an environment that facilitates teamwork. At the moment, Hexacta has several innovation hubs — not only in Argentina but in other countries (Uruguay, Peru, and Colombia) — all with different technological capacities and competencies.
Considering Hexacta's work environment, we have consolidated our Healthy Living program, which is based on two main pillars.
1. PHYSICAL HEALTH
This aims to provide appropriate physical activity and balanced nutrition, complete with moments of rest, good hygiene, and avoiding the consumption of substances harmful to the body such as tobacco, alcohol, or any other stimulants.
2. EMOTIONAL HEALTH
This concept is vast and considers self-esteem, conflict resolution, work creativity, professional development, interpersonal relationships, and increasing social inclusion.
Hexacta encourages their people to have a healthy lifestyle and to improve their quality of life through policies, practices, and infrastructure. We strongly believe in the Healthy Living concept, which understands that it is not only about physical care but also mental and social care.
We offer our people a complete Benefits Program whose objective is to improve the quality of life of our employees by promoting the concept of healthy living as an integral state of the person in the physical, mental, and social aspects.
For this, we have a personal trainer for our running team, stretching sessions at noon, discounts in gyms, Yoga classes in-house, soccer tournaments, marathons, and fruits to snack on in the office. We also have the support of professionals from diverse disciplines to help and advise our employees when they need legal, psychological, or financial counseling.
Take a look at our Careers website and see what we have to offer to our professionals.