Hexacta's human resources policy and processes are aimed at encouraging personal and professional growth of its people, as well as providing them with development opportunities in a caring environment.
We strongly believe we are our people. Following our mission, our people care policy and processes are aimed at encouraging personal and professional growth of its people, as well as providing them with development opportunities in a caring environment.
We work very hard to be an excellent place to work. More than 10 years of being among the top companies to work for in Argentina, according to the Great Place to Work Institute ranking, make us proud.
Human resources key points
- To pursue professional excellence without disregarding the personal interests of our people.
- To establish a long-term relationship with our staff. Our attrition rate is one of the lowest in Latin America.
- To provide permanent training and inspiration to our team of professionals.
- To continually improve our processes, generating a space for dialogue and participation.
- Mature Human Resources processes. The way we select, make the career plans, mentor, coach, train, and evaluate our people, consolidates our culture.
- Knowledge sharing. We share our knowledge and organize internal and external conferences where our professionals teach about topics within their areas of expertise.
- Enjoyable environment. We believe that professional excellence is possible in a fun, flexible, and challenging environment.
- Participation. Several cross-organization groups help to maintain and improve our processes. Everyone can be part of them and guarantee the best practices at the company.
- Team integration. We organize activities that promote inclusion, such as happy hours, wine tastings, and sports events.
- Social Commitment. Our professionals have the opportunity to get involved in social responsibility actions through Hexacta's Corporate Social Responsibility initiatives.
Hexacta has state-of-the-art infrastructure, consisting of modern offices and an environment that facilitates teamwork. At the moment, Hexacta has several development centers, not only in Argentina, but in other countries (Uruguay, Brazil, and Colombia), with different technological capacities and competencies.