When the design is thought from the beginning of the conception of the solution, it adds a higher value to both the solution and the company.
Usability is the set of sensations, feelings, emotional responses, and user satisfaction regarding the interaction with a product or service. It aims to create products that meet specific needs of their end-users, achieving greater satisfaction, and the best possible user experience with minimal effort.
Usability should be considered from the beginning of the conception of any software development project. Attempting to do so towards the end of the project –or the lack of UX/UI design– negatively impacts on different levels of your company.
Delivering an unforgettable experience goes beyond providing a useful product; it is about good business. A good UX/UI design will add a higher value to both the solution and the company by increasing revenues and competitiveness.
What we do
- Consulting and Analysis. We advise organizations through design consultancies. We evaluate, identify, and classify the usability problems that may affect good user experience.
- Research and Strategy. Through research techniques, we recognize the user needs and business opportunities that may arise.
- User Interface Design. We build solutions that include iterative cycles, which provide us constant feedback from both the client and the user to ensure we meet their needs and expectations.
- Technical Development. Its objective is the creation and evolution of software, respecting all the definitions that were established in prototyping.
HOW WE DO IT: THE DESIGN PROCESS
- Discovery. Based on techniques such as contextual interviews and competitive analysis, the greatest amount of information is collected, obtaining a better understanding of the business and the user, aligning expectations.
- Definition. We synthesize the information that will help us to define a solid base. Through techniques such as card sorting, creation of people, and user trips, the information architecture and the organization of the content begins to be established.
- Prototyping. In this stage, we create prototypes of low and high fidelity in which we capture both functionalities and behavior, as well as visual design.
- Implementation. In this instance, the proposals come alive by assembling code and design.
- Measurement. In this stage is where through the results obtained from user tests, heuristic analysis, and accessibility, we validate the implemented designs to discover opportunities for improvement.
We are very pleased with Hexacta´s performance. Their level of professionalism, technical knowledge and quality of their development teams are remarkable. We can state that we had generated a relationship that we value and allows us to trust them for future developments.
Responsive, business oriented, well-structured and with a good quality at each release, the dedicated Hexacta team has been a good partner to achieve our various goals on this project. Thus, I want to thank everyone in Hexacta who has been involved in this success.
Working with Hexacta has been an incredibly productive experience. Not only did the hexacta team rapidly get up to speed with our challenging requirements, but they also delivered an excellent product, in time, and within budget.